Tried & Tested - BElixz Maqnifiq Botanical Berries Collagen Drink

Quest of perfect complexion seem just ridiculous - how much more of skincare can we slap onto our palm-sized face (my kuaci sized face Btw)? Or how much facial can we afford when stress, hormones or environmental effects, global warming never ends? 

Lucky enough, I wanted to challenge myself to restore that glow from my recently dull face (lack of sleep and lotsa stress & junkin). 


Received this lovely package from BE International, a new bad boy in town. BElixz (sounds enchanting) Magnifiq is their newly launched collagen drink. I'm a huge fan of collagen drinks, previously I was lucky to have tried on a marine based collagen supplement and the results were amazing. How would this stand compared to that?

 

Initially I was confused with the packaging, if it meant to dispense from top or from the front? Hands down though for an 'atas' packaging and finishing. Anyway, I was so stoked to try this out! 

 

Luminous to magnificence from inside out. #challengeaccepted


Each box comes in 8g x 30 sachets


Day 0 - see you after 30 days! 

Skin: Dull, enlarged pored, dehydrated (I looked sleep deprived!)


For first timer, you either love it or hate it. It was a hate for me unfortunately. Warning - It had strong sugus smell enveloping fishy taste. Perhaps my brain couldn't register this taste. For me, I consumed one sachet every morning before breakfast. You may go for night before you sleep (your choice). 


Just mix with 100ml room temperature water and you'll need to mix well. Bottoms up 👆🏻 

Day 10 - Getting used to the taste, and smell. It's like love - give it chance and you'll receive more in return. 

Day 20 - Feeling bummed out my supply is left 10 sachets away. 


Day 30 - Super happy & in love with my magnificent skin glow!



BElixz is sold by BE International Malaysia. A box consists of 30 sachets (8g each) and priced at RM262. For more info, check out their site here.


Give this a try & may you have glowing, healthy skin. Merry X'mas peeps & Happy New Year 2018!


New Updates 2018 - Skin is super luminous & experience that glowing radiance. Already on my 2nd box and definitely in need for a restock soon. Must try!

Comments