Too Good To Be True - Boost App Christmas Deals with Movie Ticket at RM3 only!

Guys, this is too good I just have to share with you! So I haven't been the biggest App fan except for Zalora (I shop almost every other month), so when I was introduced to few popular apps like Fave, Boost etc, I have to admit that I was super hesitant. Like, how many apps do we need right?
 
Right? That's where it proved me wrong. I downloaded this app a while ago but the turning point to using it was when I went to my usual hair salon for a scalp treatment, and the staff offered to help me pay my parking ticket. I was curious to how and what on earth, but later discovered that this Boost App has its perks! You get to shake for cashback rewards with every payment made. Enough said, let me get to the point today - RM3 for MBO movie ticket?!

I received their newsletter and within a minute, I got myself a hot movie date for 2 for under RM10!! RM6 to be exact. So download your app, register for an account & I'd suggest to add in some minimal credit so that you can enjoy your perks immediately. Click on Vouchers - Look out for 'Christmas Deals".
 
Here you can see various offers - click on MBO Movie Voucher RM3, You're Welcome!!
 


Here are some of the T&Cs, expires in 6 months.
 


Once okay, just hit 'Purchase Now'. And there you go. Limited to 2 redemption per account, so yaay! Cheap movie date night here I come....
 
Till then, again, You're Welcome!
 

Comments