Korean SPF Product Reviews - Innisfree, Nature Republic & Etude House

Just went out today and realized I forgotten to put on my sunscreen today (Gosh, I can hear my skin screaming as they silently burn in horror). How many of you guys have been as careless as me? As hardworking as you are to use the serum, it goes down the drain if you don't protect your skin with SPF. Makeup don't count) Lol, and yes I went out without my make up. (Okay skin screams in horror again) 미안해  피부 ! (Sorry skin 😔 )


Korean skincare products has been part of my routine, and I'm always blessed with the countless free gifts from friends & siblings whenever they shop online or visit Korea. #dontjelly

And...since I've some stash, thought I'd do a review on few of the Korean brands I've with me now and check out my personal review. #notsponsoredpost



L-R Clockwise: Innisfree Eco Safety Perfect Sunblock SPF50+, Nature Republic Daily Sun Block SPF50+ & Soo Beaute Aqua Sun Protector SPF50+.


Received this from my sis in Korea. Suitable for oily skin, it is formulated with sunflower oil and green tea. Supposed to give you long lasting sun protection and powerful UV-block effect.

Innisfree Eco Safety Perfect Sunblock SPF50 + PA + + + 50ml, RM103


Texture: 7/10 
Lasting Effect: 8/10

Not a fan of the whitish texture, but if you are one that loves eco safety products, this can be the go-to SPF product for face.



Also received this from another sis who traveled to Korea - yes we're fans of Kpop beauty ;)

Nature Republic Provence Calendula Perfect Sun Block SPF50+ PA+++ 150ml, RM95


Texture: 9/10 
Lasting Effect: 8/10

I really love this, and my favorite among the 3 sun protection products here. After applying this, face doesn't feel very whitish, and it absorbs into skin well, which made the foundation step very easy. 



Came across this when I ran out of sunscreen at home, and SASA Malaysia location was just convenient for a temporary fix. 

Soo Beaute Super Aqua Sun Protector SPF 50+ PA+++, RM35


Texture: 6/10 
Lasting Effect: 5/10

Honestly, texture can be tad sticky, and often at times I looked like Casper after foundation. Didn't absorb well into skin as expected compared to the other two spf products. After few hours of application, skin felt icky and the horror each time traces of product came off when i blot my face. For budget beauties this is okay, but for true spf protection, I'd give this a pass.


Another surprise review, I also got this from my sis who came back from Korea with more K-beauty buys. This came in as 2nd favorite after Nature Republic's SPF. Also light on the face, and light on the wallet. Sunprising a good one! Contains natural water-soluble 'Lecithin' for skin-friendly application. Great thing is that its ingredients help moisturize skin, keeping it soft & hydrated while preventing sun damage. 

Etude House Sunprise SPF50+ PA+++, RM70

Texture: 8/10 
Lasting Effect: 7/10


Thank you readers for following! Happy Sun-Day everyday :)

*Prices based on e-commerce platforms in Malaysia, for more you may visit their stores in Msia, or Korea. 

Comments

  1. Great Post!!

    Thanks for sharing this wonderful post with us. Milli-Billi has truly outdone themselves with their Korean sunscreen for face! The glow it gives is simply unmatched. I've been using it for several weeks now, and I can confidently say that my skin looks and feels more radiant than ever. What sets this sunscreen apart is its ability to provide superior sun protection without compromising on the lightweight and non-greasy feel. It's the perfect base for makeup, and I love knowing that my skin is shielded from harmful UV rays.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment