The Baked - Weight Loss, Fat Burning & relieve menstrual cramp with Fat Burning Gel Review


If you've followed me on my IG, yours truly have been back on the working out lifestyle. Plus, if you scored swimsuits at RM9.90, you kinda want to make your body work. However, that love for indulging food just made things harder to lose that stubborn weight. Trust me when I say stubborn weight - wish I could just make em sashay away.. 


Came across this brand from one of the beauty influencers - yeah she is skinny but how often do you see one who posts every few days of her wearing the same product? Almost none, or have I been following different ones? I was checking out the brand's IG page but didn't find much info but came across reviews of their fans and customers who have tried it. One of the comments which struck me was 'panas giler sumpah' (I swear the heat is unreal) and another one which mentioned that it helped with her menstrual cramps. And that these all only required a small amount?! 

The Baked in 50ml jar

Dm-ed one of the fan page to know more about this product  It only costed RM49.90, I thought why not give it a try? And pray that everything they claimed or mentioned works. This was a copy of what they had shared with me. 👇🏻 

HINTS: WHEN APPLYING,MASSAGE ON ARMS, WAIST, TUMMY, THIGHS & LEGS IN AN UPWARD DIRECTION UNTIL IT IS ABSORBED. YOU WILL FEEL THE HEAT WORKING AFTER 15 MINUTES AND IT BURNS FASTER WHEN YOU SWEAT.

NOTE: START YOUR WORKOUT 15 MINUTES AFTER YOU APPLY THE GEL. IF YOU FEEL THE HEAT WHEN YOU SWEAT, IT MEANS IT'S WORKING!

EXTRA TIPS: APPLY ON THE PALM OF YOUR HAND A SMALL AMOUNT (A DIME) AND RUB ON THE AREA IN AN UPWARD DIRECTION. DO NOT OVER USE IT BECAUSE IT ONLY NEEDS A SMALL AMOUNT TO WORK CORRECTLY.

You’re recommend to apply before workout/before sleep/after shower. It also good to apply if you’re having menstrual pain/bloated stomach. 


Verdict? Coincidentally the day the agent sent this product was the day I had my menses. And what a good timing to put this to the test on the bloating/cramp. Just a small pea size is required, you need not over use on the quantity. After applying  you feel the heat sensation after 15 minutes, and sweating (seemed like the penetration was super deep) and an hour later you'll feel the heat sensation still! For day 2 of my cramps I used it at my tummy and lower back as I often had those symptoms. It isn't a joke, the heat sensation is as good as heated pack that I use but penetrates deeper. And the best thing to know that it burns fat at the same time? 
Applied on my tummy, thighs and arms. Noticed that I sweat faster and a lot. Bye bye toxins! 

After a week of trying, you kind get addicted to the warm heat sensation. FYI the heat and sweat are more intense with workout. So apply & sweat away! 


Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Nice Blog! I read your blog Carefully. But some doubts are come in my mind. you did not mention in your blog, fat burning gel is suitable for all skin. So please tell this gel is suitable for all skin or not.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey there, for me personally it suits my body skin alright. However, not everyone is the same. So, it'd best for you to check the ingredient list first and also to do a skin patch test on the body if it works for you.

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, would like to check, whether it’s really effective in getting your size smaller ? Read about the menstruated cramps etc, which I usually solved with putting counter pain / muscle heat cream.

    I am aware that you actually sweat more, but do you really reduced in size ? If yes, roughly how long does it take? Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey there, this product does its part of deep heat penetration and boosting the metabolism, however on getting your size smaller, I'd say it also depends on your lifestyle, diet etc towards a healthier, slimmer body.

      Delete

Post a Comment