Recipe for detox, anti-aging & de-bloat to a beautiful you - Detox Juice Recipe

I've become fond of juicing these days as it is so simple, stove less process and ingredients easily found at your grocery store. Plus, the other half hasn't been in the best of health, hence this recipe came just in time. A juice you'll want to have everyday 👐🏻 

Some benefits:  
- Detox
-Anti-inflammatory (if you have gout) 
- Anti-ageing
- Beautiful Skin Glow
- Weight loss
- Vitamins
- Reduce blood pressure & cholesterol
- Reduce bloating & UTI



I've been guilty as my juicer has been in the cabinet for so many years I lost count. It's on my counter top now, thanks. 😅 


What you'll need: 
3 stalks of celery
1 medium sized cucumber 🥒 
1 green apple 🍏 
Few slices of lemon 🍋 
Few slices of ginger

You can always switch up the ratio 👆🏻 according to your personal preference. It makes a big glass of juice, so in case you're making this the first time, you may put a bowl and not glass in case it overspill. 


Just drop it all into the juicer and there you go 💪🏻. I'll try to do this 2-3 times a week as the big day is just over 3 months away. 

I hope you'll try it and happy healthy juicing 🥤! 😊 

Comments