OMG! 1st timer with Manual Egg Maker


Life can be so egg-stra when you least expect them 😆😆😆 Time and life has passed so fast, so within the last 1 year - quit my job, got engaged-->registered-->married, managed 3 home renovation/repair projects simultaneously, stayed in Bangkok for a month and yeah, now finally I got a new full time post 💪💥


Hard boiled eggs have always been a norm for me, and half boiled egg ones - let's just say I prefer my eggs 🥚 on the medium-well side.. Plus, I don't like runny ones & prefer to forgo the soy sauce innit... When my other half surprised me with this manual half boiled egg maker, I was equally egg-scited! You cannot miss this at the local mamak and is a popular, economical breakfast option in KL. It's super simple and here's how you make em..


Determine the number of eggs, standby boiling water and fill in the container with the given water level (marked on the container). 

How to use:

For Soft, runny eggs
Follow the instruction on water level, remove eggs when water level is about 20% left

For 3/4 boiled Eggs
Follow indication of hot water based on number of eggs, add water to +1 level. Example if you're going for 1 egg, fill it up to the water level for 2 eggs. 

For Hard Boiled Eggs
Um, skip this and cook em on the stove 


I loved how mine turned out, just nice! ♥

Happy 🥚 Day, Errday!!

Comments